SVR LABORATORIES - CLAIRIAL Night Peel – 50ml
Finally, a dermatologist-approved product range dedicated to hyperpigmentation! Clairial from SVR Laboratories is the number 1 range prescribed by French dermatologists to target all kinds of dark spots - those caused by UV, age spots, and generally uneven pigmentation.
The Night Peel is one of our favourite products from Clairial: it's basically made of fruit enzymes that refine the skin's surface to restore uniformity and radiance. It's designed to make your skin look like it has had a good night's sleep (even if you haven't)! You'll notice an immediate difference after the first night, with a more even appearance as time goes on.
Suitable for anyone dealing with hyperpigmentation, age spots, surface sun damage and uneven skin tone.
In the evening, brush the peel on to the skin in a fine layer over the whole face. Smooth with the fingertips to penetrate. You may use it once a week overnight by brushing on a thicker layer. Given this is an active product, pay attention to what your skin can handle. In case of persistent stinging, space the application. Avoid eyes contact and sun exposure. Wear a high protection SPF during the day.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Main active ingredients:
- Depigmentation agents to fade dark spots;
- Papaya enzyme to exfoliates and brighten;
- Niacinamide and anti-stress yeasts to aid in the skin barrier's recovery.
Aqua/water/water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Algin, Bentonite, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Ferulate, Papain, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Plankton Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Diacetyl Boldine, Tocopherol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy