SVR LABORATORIES - CLAIRIAL RADIANCE SERUM - 30ML
Finally, a dermatologist-approved product range dedicated to hyperpigmentation! Clairial from SVR Laboratories is the number 1 range prescribed by French dermatologists to target all kinds of dark spots - those caused by UV, age spots, and generally uneven pigmentation.
SVR's Radiance Serum is the only product that has been clinically proven to visibly reduce brown spots and hyperpigmentation within just two weeks. After 28 days, 86% of users saw an improvement in their complexion. Use it on older blemishes and spots, or to prevent new ones from forming. Get back to that smooth, glowing skin!
Suitable for anyone dealing with hyperpigmentation caused by age, UV damage, pregnancy, acne scarring and generally uneven skin tone.
Apply SVR CLAIRIAL Serum morning and/or evening before before moisturizing. Hold the tube upright and squeeze gently to release 4 doses of serum. Smooth over face, décolletage and hands.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Main active ingredients:
- Depigmentation agents to fade dark spots (8%);
- Stabilized vitamin C to brighten (2%);
- Soft focus” boron nitride to smooth the skin and blur the appearance of brown spots.
Aqua (purified Water), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Ferulate, Plankton Extract, Diacetyl Boldine, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, 1,2-hexanediol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Coco-glucoside, Parfum (fragrance).
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy