SVR LABORATORIES - SUN SECURE After Sun Lotion – 200ml
The Sun Secure After Sun lotion from SVR Laboratories has a dreamy, micro-aerated texture that melts into the skin after a day in the sunshine. It's instantly cooling and leaves the skin silky, glossy and glowing for those long summer evenings. A perfect way to end the day and start the night! We especially love its ultra-fine pearl look on the skin. 90% of users in SVR's trial said it enhanced a "sun-kissed appearance", and eased the hot, dry feeling of sunburns.
This hypoallergenic and non comedogenic formula contains:
- Hydrating coconut oil to leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
- Niacinamide to repair the effects of sun exposure on skin cells.
Anyone who has had exposure to the sun, is suffering mild sunburn or who just likes the sensation of this cream!
Apply liberally on clean, dry skin. Rub to absorb.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Aqua (Purified Water), Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycol, Palmitate Saccharide Isomerate, Beta-Carotene, Candelilla Cera, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Daucus Carrota Sativa (Carrot ) Root Extract, Glycine Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1-2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, L-Isoleucine, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer- 6, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Starch Polyacrylate Sodium, Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume (Fragrance), CI 77891.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy