SVR LABORATORIES - TOPIALYSE BODY CLEANSER - 400ml
Dry, flaking skin has met its match in the Topialyse Intensive range from SVR Laboratories. This anti-irritating, gentle body cleanser will make your skin feel clean at the same time that it relieves itchiness and strengthens the skin's barrier. The texture is creamy and smooth, with the hypoallergenic formula designed to make your skin feel soft and hydrated after your shower or bath. No more feeling tight and uncomfortable from harsh soaps and gels! If you're a chronic sufferer of dry, hypersensitive, or atopic skin, give this a try. It has proven to be incredibly effective in preventing eczema, skin allergies & dermatitis flare-ups. We especially love using this in winter or dry weather conditions.
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of SVR Laboratories.
Suitable for anyone dealing with dry skin, skin allergies, dermatitis, eczema or atopic skin conditions. Safe for infants. Will not sting eyes.
Use daily. Apply to wet skin, lather, rinse, then dry gently without rubbing. Follow with SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
- Niacinamide for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Omega-rich emollients such as cotton seed oil and coconut oil to intensely nourish;
- Prebiotic sugar to stimulates immune defenses and restore the balance of skin flora.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Coco-Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy