SVR LABORATORIES - TOPIALYSE INTENSIVE BALM - 400ml
Dry, flaking skin has met its match in the Topialyse Intensive Balm from SVR Laboratories. This lightweight but extremely hydrating cream is the best in lipid-restoring and anti-irritating care, delivering relief for anyone suffering from eczema, dermatitis, or just dry, itchy skin. This product is a personal favourite of our editing team, as its hypoallergenic formula is safe for the whole family (even infants), and it is incredibly effective in treating and preventing atopic / dermatitis flare-ups. To top it off, it gives the skin a beautiful, glossy finish without appearing greasy.
Product of France.
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of SVR Laboratories.
Suitable for anyone dealing with dry skin, dermatitis, eczema or atopic skin conditions.
Apply SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm as often as required on clean, dry skin.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
- 4% Niacinamide for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties;
- 46% omega-rich emollients to intensely nourish;
- Prebiotic sugar to stimulates immune defenses and restore the balance of skin flora.
Aqua (Purified Water), Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Niacinamide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Glyceryl Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy