SVR Laboratories - TOPIALYSE Micellar Oil Body Cleanser - 400ml
Dry, flaking skin has met its match in the Topialyse range from SVR Laboratories!
The Micellar Oil Body Cleanser is a soap-free bath and shower oil that intensely nourishes irritated and allergy-prone skin. Each silky, golden drop is packed with omega fatty acids (35%), niacinamide and prebiotic sugars to preserve the skin's natural acid mantle and soothe inflammation. The formula also contains alpha glucan, which increases the skin's ability to retain moisture. In short, this means less flaking and cracking. It's suitable for the whole family (including infants) and can also be used as a face wash or mild shampoo! In a study, 100% of participants found that it relieved itching and improved skin quality in under 3 weeks. It really works.
Good to know: This biodegradable formula contains 89% ingredients of natural origin and has been tested to ensure no adverse effects on assessed endocrine mechanisms. It's hypoallergic and contains a teeny smount of non-allergenic fragrance. Just to be sure, it's been tested on sensitive skin under dermatological, paediatric, ophthalmological and gynaecological control.
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of SVR Laboratories.
Suitable for anyone dealing with dry skin, skin allergies, dermatitis, eczema or atopic skin conditions. This is the cleanser that replaces all the others: shower gel, bubble bath, shampoo, intimate hygiene, face wash and make-up remover. Users in the UK also found it useful to protect against the drying impacts of hard water. Ensure you patch test this product first (particularly if you're prone to allergies) before use.
Use daily. Apply to wet skin, lather, rinse, then dry gently without rubbing. Follow with SVR'sTopialyse Intensive Balm.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
- Niacinamide for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Omega-rich emollients such as cotton seed oil and coconut oil to intensely nourish;
- Prebiotic sugar to stimulates immune defenses and restore the balance of skin flora.
Eau, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Coco-Betaine, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Sodium Olivamphoacetate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Parfum, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Sodium Citrate.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy