TIA'M - Vita B3 Source - 40ml
Transform your skin with Vita B3 Source from TIA'M! This 10% niacinamide and 2% arbutin serum is wonderful for hyperpigmentation, reducing the appearance of pores and controlling breakouts. Niacinamide can also lessen skin sensitivity, and this formula's inclusion of soothing allantoin and anti-inflammatory Lindera Erythrocarpa extract make this a particularly great serum for touchy skin.
If you haven't reacted well to niacinamide serums in the past, this one might just change your mind! It isn't tacky, is absorbed quickly and mixes easily with a toner or a moisturizer. Vita B3 Source is also free of zinc, which might cause redness and irritation on some skin types. With consistent use, you'll notice a smoother, brighter and more even complexion.
Product of Korea.
Niacinamide is considered a super ingredient with good reason! It treats skin concerns such as hyperpigmentation, excess sebum, acne, rosacea, a compromised skin barrier, skin sensitivity, dull skin and ageing. It's a great alternative to retinol if you are currently pregnant.
- Apply 2-3 drops onto your face evenly after cleansing and toner steps.
- Re-apply on areas of concern and gently tap until fully absorbed.
- Apply a layer of SPF after application during the day.
Makes a great pair with retinol.
This product is safe for sensitive skin, and in fact helps to treat skin sensitivity by strengthening the skin barrier. However, if your skin is reactive and prone to redness, start by mixing this in with your moisturizer rather than applying it directly on skin.
Avoid mixing it with acids, and using it with vitamin C. This can heighten skin sensitivity and redness.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Niacinamide (10%), Butylene Glycol, Arbutin (2%), Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lindera Erythrocarpa Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Geranium Thunbergii Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylpropanediol, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy