UnSun Cosmetics - Face and Body Highlighter SPF 15 - 30ml
Layer on protection while adding a beautiful soft glow to your face and body with UnSun's Face and Body Highlighter! Mineral-based, hydrating, cruelty-free and clean, it's available in two shimmery shades: Golden Angel and Bronze Goddess. The formula includes moisturizing and antioxidant-rich ingredients such as aloe juice (the no. 1 ingredient), vitamins C & E and green tea. These highlighters are a treat for your skin as well your eyes, producing a natural dewy radiance that is just *chef's kiss*.
This product comes in a sustainable glass bottle, so don't forget to recycle!
Product of the United States
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of UnSun Cosmetics.
Anyone that wants a soft, shimmery, dew-balm glow.
This highlighter comes in two shades:
- Golden Angel is a pale gold shade with peachy undertones;
- Bronze Goddess is a warm chocolate bronze shade.
You can even blend the two together for your perfect highlight.
To use, simply dot a tiny amount along your cheekbones and blend in gently with your fingers or a flat brush. Use a dime-sized amount for your body, focusing on your collarbones and shoulders.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Tocopherol, Alumina, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Iron Oxides, Isoamyl laurate, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Water.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy