COSRX - Clear Fit Master Patch - 1pk (18 patches)
These things will make you start believing in magic. The Clear Fit Master Patch from COSRX is a thin, hydrocolloid acne patch that will get rid of your spots FAST. Best of all, the ultra fine patch blends in with the skin texture and can be used underneath makeup without looking bumpy. It works by sucking up impurities from the blemish, and creating a barrier to protect the skin and speed up recovery.
or check out our Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
1 sheet contains 18 patches.
Product of Korea.
Wanna know more about this brand? Check out our COSRX Buying Guide here.
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is suitable for all skin types.
- Cleanse and dry your skin.
- Stick the patch onto dry skin and follow with your usual skincare routine.
- Leave on overnight. The patch should have turned white by morning.
- Peel off gently and follow with your morning skincare routine.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Polyurethane Film, Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy