I'm From - Mugwort Sheet Mask - 1pcs
The Mugwort Sheet Mask by I'm From is a hydrating sheet mask that contains 91.45% of pure Mugwort extract. This super herb is known for its hormone-balancing, anti-ageing and skin healing properties. Unlike conventional sheet masks on the market, the Mugwort Sheet Mask is 100% plant-based. It allows your skin to breath while still binding well to the contours of your face. Go ahead, treat yo' self!
1 pcs is equal to 1 Sheet Mask.
Product of Korea.
Skin lovers rejoice because this face mask is for all skin types. Suitable for rosacea and cystic acne prone skin as well.
- After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner. Attach the sheet mask in the order of forehead, nose and chin while aligning the eyes and wrapping around the cheeks for tight adhesion.
- Remove the sheet after 10-20 minutes and gently pat the remaining essence to boost absorption.
Tip: For remaining essence, soak cotton pad inside the pouch and use the following morning as a toner.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Artemisia Princeps Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methlypropanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, 1,2 Hexanediol, Capryly Glycol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Carbomer, Arginine.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy