Purito - Centella Green Level Calming Toner - 200ml
Instantly soothe, hydrate and strengthen your skin with the Centella Green Level Calming Toner from Purito!
Its blend of EWG-verified ingredients such as witch hazel, panthenol and 10% Centella Asiatica will calm redness and sensitized skin. Meanwhile hyaluronic acid, glycerin and allantoin will strengthen a compromised skin barrier and retains moisture for longer. If your skin is easily irritated, prone to dry patches and acne, then this toner will provide you with delicious relief. Next stop, smooth, soft skin!
Product of Korea
Wanna know more? Check out our Purito buying guide here.
Suitable for all skin types, but especially great for dry, sensitized and acne-prone skin.
- Use after cleansing.
- Dispense a moderate amount onto a cotton pad and wipe along the skin texture.
- Lightly pat for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Glycerin, Allantoin, Trehalose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy