PURITO - Centella Green Level Recovery Cream - 50ml
This soothing cream is half-plant: literally. Containing a 50% concentration of tiger grass, the Centella Green Level Recovery Cream from Purito is like rehab for your skin. Its EWG green-grade ingredients encourage wound-healing and barrier strengthening, taking away redness and irritation. Niacinamide and moisturizing factors such as ceramides, squalene, shea butter, hyaluronic acid and glycerin also make this cream an excellent option for dry or dehydrated skin. Consistent use keeps flakiness, red blotches and allergic breakouts at bay.
Product of Korea.
- After cleansing, toning and serums, dispense a moderate amount of the cream and apply onto your kanvas.
- Lightly pat to aid absorption.
Can be used day and night, or whenever your skin requires some extra hydration.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Centella Asiatica Extract (50%, strengthens skin-barrier), Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-conditioning agents), Glycerin (humectants), Squalane (occlusive), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsion stabilizers), Butylene Glycol (humectants), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Niacinamide (brightening), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (occlusive), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Hydrogenated Lecithin (emulsifying agents), Tribehenin (occlusive), Stearic Acid (emulsifying agents), Behenic Acid (emulsifying agents), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (emollient), Tromethamine (pH adjusters), Spent Grain Wax (skin-conditioning agent), Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Caprylyl Glycol (emollient), Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural moisturizing factor/ humectants), Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract (skin-conditioning agent), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Betaine (humectants), Beta-Glucan (skin conditioning agents), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil (skin conditioning agent), Xanthan Gum (viscosity increasing agents), Sodium Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Hydroxyethylcellulose (viscosity increasing agents), Adenosine (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier) , Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Phytosphingosine (Skin-conditioning agent), Ceramide NP (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy