Purito - Galacto Niacin 97 Power Essence - 60ml
This amazing essence from Purito is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and peptides. The key ingredients are fermented galactomisses (92%) and niacinamide (5%). Both ingredients are known for their ability to gently erase fine lines and even out skin tone. Use this essence to intensively brighten, refine and firm your skin. It's clean, vegan and cruelty free skincare at its best!
Product of Korea.
Wanna know more? Check out our Purito buying guide here.
Most skin types can use this essence and reap its incredible benefits. However, avoid it if you have malassezia-induced skin conditions (e.g. psoriasis, fungal acne etc). Alternatively, snail mucin is great for those conditions - try COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence or Benton's Snail Bee High Content Essence.
Use in the morning or evening.
- Dispense 1-2 doses of the product and apply onto your kanvas evenly.
- Lightly pat with your fingertips to boost absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (92%), Niacinamide (5%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Viscum Album Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy