Pyunkang Yul - Moisture Skincare Set - 3pcs
It isn't always easy to keep your skin happy. At various times in our lives - during stressful periods or environmental changes (humid summers, dry winters), our skin can get too dry, too oily, or both at once! That's where Pyunkang Yul's Moisture Skincare Set comes in. This luxe set features the full sizes of its most effective products to put your skin's oil and moisture levels back in equilibrium.
This set comes with:
- 1 x Essence Toner (200ml) - Ultra hydrating toner with just 7 ingredients with a reputation as a game changer for dry skin!
- 1 x Moisture Serum (100ml) - Lightweight serum designed to balance out excess sebum production, putting your skin back in equilibrium.
- 1 x Nutrition Cream (100ml) - Uses several different humectants and skin-loving ingredients to deliver hydration to parched skin and protect against elastin breakdown.
Product of Korea.
The PKY Moisture Set is ideal for daily moisturizing for all skin types, especially for those with oily, acne-prone or sensitive skin. Skin concerns include anti-aging/ wrinkles, dryness, dullness, irritated (calming).
Use this special set in the following order for best results:
- Toner - After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe from the inner to the outer part of your kanvas.
- Serum - Take a proper amount using the dropper. Gently massage onto your skin following its texture. Re-apply on the dry areas.
- Cream - At the last step of your skin care routine, scoop up an appropriate amount of the cream using a clean spatula. Gently spread onto your kanvas and neck. Tip: Mix in 2~3 drops of facial oil for a greater hydration effect!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Essence Toner 200ml - Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine.
Moisture Serum 100ml - Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine, Dimethicone.
Nutrition Cream 100ml - Astragalus Membranaceus Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Caprate.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy